music player

January 29, 2013

Nazzel Dazzle

As you can see i named my blog Nazzel Dazzle. Maybe some of you guys wondered what's that mean. Well... actually it has no meaning hehe
I made that name when i wanted to sign up for my new tumblr's account cus i forgot the old one. My keyword is Dazzle. Idk why but i like that word cus i find it fascinating.
So, i started to think what word that rhymes with "Dazzle" & i also tried to put letter "N" in that word (i also love letter N since my nickname start with one :p).
Anddddd voila! after a few minutes playing with my thoughts i found a word that rhymes with Dazzle (which I'm very excited about it)
Then, after that time I always named my whatever must be named with "Nazzel Dazzle"
i named it for my tumblr's account, my weheartit account, my blog and etc.



ps : here are my tumblr & weheartit account 





Sorry for my fuzziness guys(: -N

No comments:

Post a Comment